Friday, July 5, 2013

Christmas in July 2013 - Days Four and Five

It was a quiet, lazy Fourth of July yesterday with a little CIJ activity.  We all watched Christmas Vacation which never fails to make everyone chuckle.

I noticed that there is a Christmas Vacation ornament available at Hallmark this year so I went to a trusty source for past Hallmark releases to see if I could find Eddie's RV.  I thought it would make a great stocking stuffer for Vic, as he's always talking about wanting to rent an RV.

Imagine my surprise (well, ok, my shock!) when I found out that this 2009 ornament is either so rare or so incredibly popular that it currently retails for over $400!  I'm rethinking that stocking stuffer idea!

The only other CIJ task I completed yesterday was to cut out the felt pieces for my Christmas Pudding ornament.  It's a bit difficult to try to get any CIJ work done with Vic at home so I doubt I'll get much of anything done today.  Sophia and I have hair appointments and I have a few things to pick up here and there - a card for a baby shower tomorrow and a gift for a baby dedication on Sunday.

See you all next week!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite Christmas movies! It usually kicks off my Christmas season. Didn't think of looking up the ornaments... but at $400 I think I'll skip...

    ReplyDelete