Thursday, July 18, 2013

Score!

I don't remember how I stumbled across this ornament on hallmark.com but I was thrilled to find it.  It must have come out around graduation time and it didn't dawn on me to check my local Hallmark store.

I think I must have been looking for pictures of the current Keepsake Ornament line and this came up in the Sale section.  Not sure how many are left, but if you are interested, here is the link.  Several years ago, I was really frustrated by Hallmark's failure to have a nice School Memories ornament.  After buying a school ornament for every year from Sophia's first year of preschool (1996) up until 2005, there was nothing remotely connected to school in either 2006 or 2007.  I had to improvise with a plain round photo holder from Michael's that had a little year tag on it.  I am so happy to have found this for Sophia's graduation photo!

1 comment: