Monday, December 23, 2013

The Week Ahead - December 23

Outside my window...80 degrees yesterday and 69 today!  What is going on?  Oh, there they are, temperatures in the 40s tomorrow and Wednesday.  Safe to say there is zero chance of a White Christmas.
 
I am thinking...should I buy the iPad Air or not? 

I am thankful...for a great first college semester for Sophia.  After changing her mind about OSU and arriving back in Virginia with only short session college classes to chose from, she aced all of her classes and made the Dean's List.

From the kitchen...a new chicken dish with pineapple and Heinz 57 sauce.

I am hearing...the washer and the dryer.
 
Always one of my favorite things...seeing the tree loaded with brightly-wrapped packages.  Guess who went overboard on Christmas...again.

I am reading...still nothing, no time.  Looking forward to cracking open my Christmas magazines on Wednesday.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...making pumpkin bread today, brunch with one of Vic's co-workers and his wife tomorrow, church service in the evening, and then it's Christmas!

College Update...school holidays until January 13.  Sophia registered for her spring classes - English Composition I, Public Speaking, Mathematics for Liberal Arts and Oceanography I - but just received an e-mail that Oceanography was cancelled due to low enrollment.  She managed to find Earth Science to fill the empty slot.

Volunteer Update...Tidewater Collection is closed until January 2.  Just have to work on the January schedule and prepare for the TOSA Newsletter deadline of January 10.

Travel and Family Field Trips Update...home sweet home for the rest of the holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Leave a comment below if you'd like to share your Week Ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I had to look up iPad Air...duh! Congratulations to S for an excellent first semester; may it set the tone for the rest.

    Merry, Merry Christmas, my Sweet Friend! I'm so glad to see a photo of you on the card!

    ReplyDelete