Tuesday, January 21, 2014

If this is Tuesday it must be England #4

January 18 was A. A. Milne's birthday (1882) and The Huffington Post ran this delightful article, 14 Heartbreakingly Adorable Quotes From Winnie-the-Pooh.  Here's an excerpt, follow the link to read all 14.

winnie the pooh  
“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever.” 

Note: I have no idea what happened with my England #3 post about the Red Lion Pub in Avebury.  I linked back to the original article but it caused part of the link to appear in odd  places on my blog so I've deleted the whole thing.  If you're interested, Google Red Lion Pub Avebury and you can read all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment