Monday, February 17, 2014

52 Lists - Week 2


Oh dear, major fail and on my first week, too!

1.  Clean my desk
2.  File
3.  Clean bathroom - it's not that I didn't clean it, I just didn't give it the bare bones cleaning I had planned.
4.  Type up minutes from last week's meeting
5. Manicure nails
6. Gather up a box of things to take to the consignment shop
7. Clean outside of kitchen cupboards - I only got as far as finding a suitable cleaner (recommended by my neighbors who have the same cupboards)
8. Inventory last box of Christmas ornaments - the only thing on the list that I accomplished!
 
So...I'll have to carry these over to this week and add a couple more:
 
8. Walk every day for at least 30 minutes.
9. Drink 4 bottles of water every day.
10. Clean up online membership directory for spouses' group.
 
Let's see how far we get this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment