Monday, March 3, 2014

The Week Ahead - March 3

Outside my window...snow day...schools are closed...uh, where's the snow?
 
I am thinking...that I am so ready to attack my scrapbooking.  Probably not in this house, but I can't wait to get a new craft room set up wherever we settle next and get some albums done. 

I am thankful...that Vic arrived safely at his destination.

From the kitchen...Vic's gone until the end of the week so it will be an interesting combination of takeaways, snack foods and maybe an experiment or two.

I am hearing...the heater.
 
One of my favorite things...my Mason Cash pudding basin - I can't wait to make a steamed pudding.

I am reading...almost done with Georgette Heyer's A Civil Contract and I knocked out Bah, Humbug! on my Kindle while waiting for several appointments last week.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...putting a hold on 31 days of Living Well & Spending Zero while Vic is travelling this month - can't keep a straight budget with two people in one place and the other one on the road but I'm full speed ahead with the Minimalism Game and looking forward to getting some of this clutter out of here...a couple of quick appointments on Monday, free day on Tuesday, two board meetings (back to back, ugh! remind me AGAIN not to volunteer for so many things) on Wednesday, riding for Sophia on Thursday, and training a new volunteer on Friday and then heading to get my bangs trimmed.  We'll have one day with Vic at the end of the week and then he's off again.

College Update...still going well.  Spring Break next week.

Volunteer Update...more new volunteers to train this month.

Travel and Family Field Trips Update...Vic's heading out on his first trip - he's got two domestic ones first and then two international.  Quite the jet-setter.

I love following this page on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Duchess.of.Cambridge.News
Can't wait to see all her new clothes during the Australia tour

Leave a comment below if you'd like to share your Week Ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment