Friday, July 18, 2014

Christmas in July 2014


I just stopped by where you normally find me in July, the Magical Forums of Magical Holiday Home.  They are in the midst of Christmas in July and I missing it all!  Just not enough hours in the day this month to have any Christmas fun - I'll be doing double duty next year.

Moving plans are chugging along - I'm busy with my home inventory (love the MyStuff2 app!) and packing totes so that things aren't chaotic at the other end.  We found a house, I've planned the cross-country route, arranged to ship our vehicles, and I'm cleaning as I go along.  Sophia's plans to attend Western Washington University are going well and we're even going to try to squeeze in a weekend visit to see my sister and her family in Oregon before Vic starts work.

Busy, busy, busy...that's my July.

No comments:

Post a Comment