Friday, January 16, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16: Dream Job

I used to think that I'd like to be a research assistant for someone in the history department at Oxford or Cambridge, someone who was writing a book on the Tudors or the Edwardian era.  I never quite imagined that I would write such a book, just help with the background details.

Recently, I've gone back to my childhood dream of being a flight attendant (or air stewardess as they were called back in the day - showing my age here).  Of course, I'd have to be working for Etihad and close to this class of service:

The Etihad Experience

There's also something intriguing about the Emirates uniforms:


1 comment:

  1. I had an interview with Emirates many many years ago, and was told that my fingernails were too short!

    ReplyDelete