Thursday, January 22, 2015

3rd Annual Christmas City Swap - Reveal II


I shared the package that I received from my swap partner, but I completely forgot to post the package I sent.  My swap partner sent me a lovely e-mail to say that the package arrived safely and that she was delighted with the contents.


I sent a little bit of the Pacific Northwest, a combination of Kitsap Peninsula and Olympic Peninsula goodies.  There was an autographed copy of Debbie Macomber's new book, Mr. Miracle, along with an envelope of some of Debbie's favorite recipes (Port Orchard), a bar of Lavender soap (Hansville), a Seattle Sea Salt Milk Chocolate Truffle Bar (Seattle Chocolates), a star ornament decorated in the Norwegian rosemaling design (Poulsbo), and a handmade card with a threaded gold design (Port Orchard).

I love this swap and I hope Allison at BE UP & doing will continue it for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment