Saturday, January 31, 2015

The End of the 31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 31: Weird Quirk of Mine

I'm a little persnickety (love that word!) about things.  I like towels folded just so and finding this in a linen cupboard would drive me bananas.

Photo courtesy of http://organizeforfree.blogspot.com/2011/06/towel-folding.html

Magazines stacked in neat piles - this stack is a no-no in our house.

Photo courtesy of https://stylesouvenir.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/organise-your-magazines/

Things labeled, alphabetized, and/or sorted by size.

My BFF

I know, just weird, but that was today's challenge.  Not sure where I got these Type A tendencies but that's just me.

And that, my friends, is the end of the 31 Day Blog Challenge.  Stay tuned for the Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge coming soon.  If you haven't signed up, click on the photo in my sidebar and join us.

2 comments:

  1. Those are all on my list as well. You did really well completing the whole 31 days! I flopped horribly. Too much going on, and I have not even been on the computer for days...evil bug has had me in its grip. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're feeling better. Check out the Fab-ruary post - a new challenge for the month.

      Delete