Friday, May 1, 2015

The "Two Good Reads" Tag


Caroline at Mrs. M's Meanderings has tagged me and Jenny from My Life in Flip Flops to share the love in the form of two good reads.  Caroline picked the two of us from her reading list, shared our links and a brief introduction, and asked us to each share two blogs from our reading list.  The tags can go on and on and we'll all have a chance to meet some new bloggers.

This is great timing because I participated in Grow Your Blog 2015 and the Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge and I have met some great new bloggers.

I'd like to introduce you to:


Holli is, in her words, "a wine-drinking, travel-loving, Harley-riding Texas girl who loves spending time with her friends and her honey".  She loves animals, crafts, and music among many other things. Her Letter I - as in Me, Myself, and I post is a great introduction, and she writes candidly about infertility, her Mom's struggle with lupus, and her Dad's transplant ordeal.  I really enjoyed getting to know Holli from A to Z and look forward to continuing to follow her blog.


I met Joyce through the A to Z as well and she's the host of Wednesday Hodgepodge, a collection of insightful questions that go up every Tuesday.  It's a lot of fun.  Her "observations on mid-life by a mom livin' it" make great reading. She and her family once lived in England and I'm working my way through her posts to read all about their time there.

Tag, you're it, Holli and Joyce, I hope you will join in and introduce us to a couple of blogs that you enjoy reading.

How it works:

1. Copy the tag logo from the top of the post, if you like.
2. Link back to the person who tagged you.
3. Write a post recommending two blogs you enjoy reading, and tag your recommended bloggers to do the same.

4 comments:

  1. Pamela, I am so flattered you chose me and grateful that you found my blog! I also enjoyed reading your posts on the beautiful state of Washington. I would love to join this link. I will post on Monday if that's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Holli, I'm looking forward to checking out your Two Good Reads. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever of Caroline to bring us together, especially with your adoration of all things English and me living in the best part. I'm looking forward to reading your recommendations, just a bit busy at present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in, Pamela, and I'm looking forward to 'meeting' your two recommended ladies :)

    ReplyDelete