Sunday, July 19, 2015

Christmas in July 2015 - Day Nineteen

Week Four is Woodland Inspiration/Rustic/Cabin Themes so let's start with some rustic woodland cabins...

If you're going to go big, go really big - Basel, Switzerland - link leads to a blank page and when I searched the photographer (bluepueblo on tumblr), this photo was not there.
Big here in the USA means big bucks and that would be Aspen, Colorado
Colorado also means Vail, one of Iowa Girl Eats Friday Favorites
This little gem is in Montana
A vacation rental in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina
Have an empty lot? Build this on it.
So you've found your property, check back tomorrow for some ideas for the inside.

5 comments:

  1. Oh these all look so cozy! Makes me want hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Christmas in July events all last week so I'm struggling to contain my Christmas excitement at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Montana and also the North Carolina one. One fall, my family and I stayed in a large log cabin on a lake in northern New Hampshire for a long weekend. Now that was a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete