Tuesday, January 26, 2016

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #32


The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter

I have no idea how this site came to be bookmarked - I have an idea it may have been brought to my attention by my friend Jodie, another lover of things English. I actually have the maps page bookmarked, but I backtracked to the homepage and read a little about the books on Amazon.com. I was able to find one of them at Barnes and Noble. I'm intrigued that they are mysteries, not a genre I read very often, but I'm anxious to check these out, and you can be sure I'll have the relevant map by my side for reference.

Book review coming soon.

Belated birthday wishes to the Countess of Wessex who celebrated her 51st birthday last week.


From one of my favorite Royal sites, Royal HatsThe Countess of Wessex’s soaring cream straw slice hat with lattice woven ribbon detail by Jane Taylor, worn for Ascot on June 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment