Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Christmas in July - Day Six

Pretzels and chocolate are an amazing combination.

Clockwise from top left:  Rolo Turtles, Tic Tac Toe Reindeer Noses, Pretzel Reese's S'Mores, and Traditional Reindeer Noses aka Pretzel Candy
Has anyone had any luck finding the small round pretzels for the Reindeer Noses above?  I have searched and searched and I'm beginning to think they don't make them anymore.  They were perfect - the Hershey's Kiss melted right into the circle.

My friend Ginny makes a huge batch of Reindeer Noses every year for her family to snack on - yummy!

Break out your copy of the Grinch to enjoy with this great snack.

Grinch Pretzel Bites

2 comments:

  1. I agree.. chocolate & pretzels a great mix! Haven't seen the round ones either

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every once in a great while I find them at Krogers or Schnucks but they don't carry them year round here.

    ReplyDelete