Sunday, July 31, 2016

Christmas in July - Day Thirty-One

Even though I didn't get a chance to try any new recipes or any new crafts, I really enjoyed this Christmas in July.  I helped to coordinate the themes and with the input of the other Magical Holiday Home members, I really feel like we came up with a more personal approach to the celebration.  I know that, apart from the first week, I leaned less on Pinterest and more on photos from our own Christmases.  Not that there's anything wrong with a Pinterest-heavy Christmas in July as there certainly are some fabulous ideas there, but I felt more connected to my fellow bloggers by sharing personal stories.

So, here's a shout-out to my fellow bloggers who joined in the Christmas in July fun:

Bloggy Mom at My Mom Calling




Game of Thrones fans will appreciate this!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out!!! It was a fun Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your CIJ posts with us! It was fun :) And also thank you for the MHH posts each week

    ReplyDelete