Tuesday, January 17, 2017

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #50


Several of the bloggers who join in with Happy Homemaker Monday are knitters so I wanted to share a wonderful set of pattern books for anyone who is interested in making stuffed toys and other little bits.  My Mum knitted many of Jean Greenhowe's designs and wrote to her asking for some posters that she saw in her local wool shop when Sophia was a baby.  We framed the posters and hung them on the nursery walls.  I always get a warm feeling when I look at Jean Greenhowe's designs because I know the love my Mum put into the pieces when she was making them for me.  It never fails to make me feel closer to her.


You can find all of the patterns at Jean Greenhowe Designs - credit for the photos in the collage has to go there as well.  She has some free patterns available if you would like to give them a try.

Here are a few of our family favorites:

Santa and Mrs. Claus along with Mr. and Mrs. Snowman are always part of our Christmas decor
Sophia with Mr. Owl at her high school graduation - it was like having Nana with her
I hope you enjoyed Jean Greenhowe's Designs - let me know if you give one of them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment