Wednesday, April 19, 2017

10th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange Reveal

http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/search/label/Tea%20Cup%20and%20Mug%20Reveal

Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting such a fun exchange.  212 participants - that's amazing!

I received my tea cup and extra goodies from the lovely Barbara over at Lady B's Time for Tea.  Barbara hasn't been posting recently as she is writing a book about afternoon tea but I loved reading her past posts about her visit to England and seeing pictures of all of her lovely china.  Barbara sent me the most amazing package, geared to my loves of England, tea, and royalty.


A beautiful cup and saucer to commemorate the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer in 1981, a lovely footed tea strainer, two cute pins (you can just make out the US/UK flags on the left side of the strainer and the crown is easier to see on the right side), and a lovely small plate to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II in 1977.  Thank you so much, Barbara, everything is wonderful!

My package went off to the lovely Kris from Lavender Quilts and Other Fineries.  I won't post the details yet; I'll let her share with you first.

What a wonderful exchange - there will be lots of fun goodies in the reveal post (coming at 7:00am Mountain Time today) so I encourage you to check it out - there will be a link if you'd like to join us next time.

16 comments:

  1. Oh what a treasure you received! How unique and lovely :-) Stephanie is such a sweetheart arranging all of this. This is my first time participating and I loved it. Thank you for sharing, have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, dear Pamela! I am so thankful you decided to join the exchange and what a joy to see how blessed you were by Barbara. The footed tea strainer is quite lovely and unique!

    Have a most wonderful day, dear one. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there is a special teacup! Enjoy your British inspired treasures, it was nice to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how truly thoughtful and well-picked out for you.

    Enjoy! Sure is fun! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the reveal and getting to see what everyone gave and received!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH, I love the strainer! I also love anything Charles and Diana! What a lovely gift! Enjoy!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The exchange is so much fun! Exciting to see the teacups and mugs everyone received ... each so different! Making new friends is a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how pretty! I remember the day they got married and what a grand, beautiful affair it was. I am so thankful to meet you today...God is so gracious to bring us all together like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty items you received. :) I am sure they must have made your day. We are all so very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and a treasured collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! such a great treasure

    ReplyDelete
  12. I truly enjoyed getting to see what you received !what an amazing piece of England! This exchange has been so much fun and blessing ! Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that gorgeous!! What a lovely addition to any tea cup collection.
    So nice to visit with you~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't that gorgeous!! What a lovely addition to any tea cup collection.
    So nice to visit with you~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very lovely! How wonderful to be able to have these treasures from a place that you are so interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Barbara sent the perfect package to a "diehard Anglophile". Queen Elizabeth would approve!

    ReplyDelete