Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/18/2017


It's time for another Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.  Click here if you'd like to join in .

The weather:::

High 70s and mid to high 80s this week - ugh, I wish Virginia would get on the fall bandwagon!

On my reading pile:::
I'm still reading the second book in the Home Fires e-series, Keep the Home Fires Burning: A Woman's Work.

On my TV:::
Subscribed to BritBox so I'm watching it constantly - love my British telly - found all my old favorites and some new ones!
Outlander, Season 3, on STARZ

On the menu for this week:::

Salmon, shrimp, tilapia, pork chops - that's my shopping list for Costco so that's what's on the menu.

On my to-do list:::
  • Target and Costco Shopping
  • Make Name Tags for the Welcome Social
  • Set up for the spouses' group Welcome Social
  • Manicure/Pedicure
  • Welcome Social - Morning Event
  • Welcome Social - Evening Event
  • Pick up supplies for Vic's Birthday Weekend Away
  • Pack for Weekend Away
  • Weekend Away!

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Disney Album all laid out - journaling is next.  Went to a Stampin' Up Bingo event with Vic (we called it Date Night) and we each made two cards.  Decided to host a handmade Christmas Card Exchange with my Sisterchicks and I may just make more cards for the Magical Holiday Home Forums exchange as well so I need to decide on the design and order the supplies.

Looking around the house:::
Laundry, laundry, and more laundry.

From the camera:::



Vic kicking off his birthday celebrations at the Paradise Cove luau in Hawaii.

Something fun to share:::


Went to the Treasure Shop with Vic to see if the Butler's Table was still there - it wasn't but I found a cup and saucer from another collection I'd like to start.  It's Royal Albert's Four Seasons so I only have three more cups to find.  This one is Autumn.

What I'm wearing today:::
Nightdress - heading to the shower now.

Only two days left to sign up for the 11th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange here.


7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous teacup and saucer!! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Weekend Away! Many happy returns to Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Vic, and hope you both have a great weekend!

    Love his kukui nut necklace. I have one around here somewhere that I used to wear all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pamela,,, love, love,, that teacup... absolutely gorgeous... BTW all of the episodes of Escape to the Country are found on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie! I wish I could be there to make cards too! I'm such a paper crafting lover. ;)

    And that teacup is beautiful! Perfect thing to collect.
    Blessings on the rest of your week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you believe I've never watched outlander? I keep seeing it around social media and have been meaning to check it out. BritBox sounds interesting. What a beautiful Tea cup!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete