Monday, October 9, 2017

Blogtober 2017- Day 9

Day 9 - Your planner

I have my dear friend Liz in Washington to thank for getting me onboard with planning.  I've always had some sort of calendar book but it wasn't until I met Liz that I learned about the world of Erin Condren and the industry that has sprung up around planners.

My planner is Erin's Life Planner, spiral-bound hourly format with a monthly calendar in the front of each monthly section which then has a weekly double-page spread for each week of the month.  The planner has lots of other things but I won't bore you non-planners to death with all the details.  For planner wannabees, head over to Erin Condren and prepare to be wowed!  My life is in my planner and I love it!  It's really a combo journal-calendar-scrapbook-memory keeping spot with a little splash of creative outlet all rolled into one.


Covers are customizable front and back so the back of mine has a long list of all of my favorite things.


Hello, my name is Pamela and I am planner sticker-aholic.  If I have a recurring event, activity, or chore, you can be sure I have found a sticker for it.  Below you can see Sophia's class schedule, Vic's work schedule, my weekly cleaning schedule, as well as bits and pieces for things that came up last week.  Bottled Tea Designs and Navy Wife Planner are my go-tos for planner stickers.  I will gladly give them a shout-out because if they read this and decide to thank me with some free stickers, I will accept gladly {chuckle}.


If you have not yet entered the world of planning, there is a planner just for you.  Traveler's, personal, horizontal, vertical, hourly, teacher's, you name it, there is a planner for it.

2 comments:

  1. Love my planner. I've been using the same type of planner for three years now. It looks very similar to the one you use...however, I'm not a sticker-a-holic...at least not yet. LOL Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love planners.. just might not use them the right way :)

    ReplyDelete