Monday, November 27, 2017

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Days 24, 25, 26, and 27

 I give thanks for a safe and fun Black Friday. In past years, in spite of media reports that there were some less than orderly shoppers in some places, we spent the morning with a considerate and cheerful crowd, swapping shopping tips and Christmas ideas while we waited in checkout lines. I hope your Black Friday was fun and easy on your wallet!


I give thanks for the seasons. Fall is absolutely glorious, followed by winter's snow, spring's revival, and then the sunshine of summer. I LOVE to see the seasons change.


 I am thankful that we were able to obtain housing on the Naval Station. I feel safe when Vic is traveling and I am thankful for the maintenance services that are just a phone call away.


I give thanks for giving hearts - for those who give their time and resources to help others. This holiday season, please give responsibly. Do your homework to make sure that your giving really benefits those in need, and not those in administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment