Monday, March 19, 2018

Blogging from A to Z April (2018) Challenge Theme Reveal


Drum roll.....here we go, April 1st is coming and that means it's time for the Blogging from A to Z April (2018) Challenge Theme Reveal.  As it's our third time to be stationed in Virginia, I've have decided that my theme will be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Out and About in Virginia!
(I hope that worked and you had to scroll down a little to see the big announcement!)

There's a little of everything to share with you,  I hope you'll enjoy the journey and perhaps find something to check out for yourself.

Here's a reminder of the schedule:

1 - A
2 - B
3 - C
4 - D
5 - E
6 - F
7 - G

9 - H
10 - I
11 - J
12 - K
13 - L
14 - M

16 - N
17 - O
18 - P
19 - Q
20 - R
21 - S

23 - T
24 - U
25 - V
26 - W
27 - X
28 - Y

30 - Z

(April 1st falls on a Sunday so we will start that day)

2 comments:

  1. You're thinking along the same lines as me this year! Your's should be easy, since what I saw of Virginia, it's a beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the beauty of Virginia. We have family there but I've never been.

    ReplyDelete