Wednesday, March 14, 2018

International Pi Day


Thanks to Laura over at The Horton Family, I see that today is Pi Day.  According to Pi Day, it's an annual celebration of the mathematical constant pi (3.14............).  Those of us not so mathematically inclined prefer to celebrate P I E!

I haven't baked a pie in years.  For some reason, I've gone off the pastry in pies.  I used to make mean apple and cherry pies all the time but not so much any more.  I searched my Pinterest for ideas that I'd pinned and came up with Shepherd's Pie, Turkey Pot Pie, Burrito Pie, and the closest I came to a pie with pie crust was this one below found here.


I pinned these too from alamodo on Etsy:


If I ever get around to making pies again, I'll know where to go for packaging to share the slices.

1 comment: